Potentially the longest thread in history...

Somehow I missed that they had finally released a 2160P HDR version of HBO's Chernobyl. Can't wait to rewatch it. Normally I have no interesting in re-watching shows, but Chernobyl was one of my favorite's of all time, and having to watch it in 1080P sucked.

In other news, Ryzen 7000 looks like it's probably quite nice.

I have the Chernobyl video downloaded on my pc in 1080P and thought it was o.k. as a video. What exactly are you looking for in this type of video....Or this some kinda game that I am not aware of?
It portrays a horrible accident on the people of that city from incompetence of the Russian government

I have the Chernobyl video downloaded on my pc in 1080P and thought it was o.k. as a video. What exactly are you looking for in this type of video....Or this some kinda game that I am not aware of?
It portrays a horrible accident on the people of that city from incompetence of the Russian government

My main viewing screen is my 48" OLED, which would be fairly small as a TV but I use it as a monitor about 1 meter from my eyes. 1080P just looks soft and blurry at this distance.

Video? He's talking about the recent TV series on it.

Took 3 days, but the flooring in here is complete and convinced the landlord to move to hard wood. Just finished getting my PC setup and gotta leave to run errands :|

Video? He's talking about the recent TV series on it.

Took 3 days, but the flooring in here is complete and convinced the landlord to move to hard wood. Just finished getting my PC setup and gotta leave to run errands :|
yup.... been a while since I watched it and seeing how I have it on my pc I just watched the entire series all at one time, forgot (goes to look on drive) there are five episodes.

Somehow I missed that they had finally released a 2160P HDR version of HBO's Chernobyl. Can't wait to rewatch it. Normally I have no interesting in re-watching shows, but Chernobyl was one of my favorite's of all time, and having to watch it in 1080P sucked.

In other news, Ryzen 7000 looks like it's probably quite nice.
Well, thank you, I had no idea, will re-watch it for sure!

Well, thank you, I had no idea, will re-watch it for sure!

I forgot how great it was even though I knew I loved it. I watched the new House of The Dragon and LOTR Rings Of Power TV shows but still found myself picking up my iphone and doomscrolling twitter. But when I watch Chernobyl I just find it so engrossing, maybe because it is a doomy show itself so I don't feel the need to doomscroll twitter haha.

I forgot how great it was even though I knew I loved it. I watched the new House of The Dragon and LOTR Rings Of Power TV shows but still found myself picking up my iphone and doomscrolling twitter. But when I watch Chernobyl I just find it so engrossing, maybe because it is a doomy show itself so I don't feel the need to doomscroll twitter haha.
Weak. House of the Dragon is good but I still occasionally pick up my phone. Rings of Power though has my full attention.

Back
Top Bottom