What You've Just Bought!

There are plenty of dealers that would be more than willing to make a sale... Just sayin'
This was the only dealer that had a decent truck that wasn't over 30k in my area. I also had very specific requirements when it came to the financing and I was super surprised at what they did to accommodate (free gap and warranty, full tank of gas, wash and full detail, tried 6 different banks for a lower rate). Gap and warranty are always monthly extras.

In all honesty if they do want it back it's just a huge sign to wait for the Lightning like I originally wanted which I'm ok with.

Just be careful that they don't try something stupid later on if they don't say anything... Personally, I've been burned enough times, that I would at least check in with the dealer and make sure all is well.

Just be careful that they don't try something stupid later on if they don't say anything... Personally, I've been burned enough times, that I would at least check in with the dealer and make sure all is well.
That's the thing, they have been calling me for information because the sales guy screwed up with my employment, insurance, etc. So the lender hasn't actually given them the money for the truck and I've sent all this info to 3 different places.

With all that said... Drive that truck back and wash your hands of it. If they try to force the sale on you, show them all the documents that you tried to send, emails, calls, etc... as tell them to shove it. No need for a long term hassle, after all you went thru, trying to make good on something they fuggered up. If they won't except the truck back, then call the bank and cancel the payment right there in front of them.

With all that said... Drive that truck back and wash your hands of it. If they try to force the sale on you, show them all the documents that you tried to send, emails, calls, etc... as tell them to shove it. No need for a long term hassle, after all you went thru, trying to make good on something they fuggered up. If they won't except the truck back, then call the bank and cancel the payment right there in front of them.
Since it's been the weekend I'm giving them until tomorrow to have this settled or I'm taking it back tomorrow afternoon. They have everything they need and if they can't seem to accept it they can have it back.

Whelp. Looks like my laptop was lost in the mail. Insurance has paid out so I got my money back at least.
Ordered upgrades for my desktop instead.
Bought a new motherboard, RAM, CPU cooler, and CPU.

i9-12900k, 32GB's corsair memory, and a Gigabyte B660i mini ITX board. And a Noctua cooler for it. Gotta all fit in my little Dan A4 case. Everything syould be here by Friday. Ordered on Amazon Japan so no international / APO shipping

Since it's been the weekend I'm giving them until tomorrow to have this settled or I'm taking it back tomorrow afternoon. They have everything they need and if they can't seem to accept it they can have it back.
I'm not sure what the laws are in TX but over here in Mich the dealer is required by law that you have a week or 10 day's (can't recall exactly) to return at no questions asked.

Whelp. Looks like my laptop was lost in the mail. Insurance has paid out so I got my money back at least.
Ordered upgrades for my desktop instead.
Bought a new motherboard, RAM, CPU cooler, and CPU.

i9-12900k, 32GB's corsair memory, and a Gigabyte B660i mini ITX board. And a Noctua cooler for it. Gotta all fit in my little Dan A4 case. Everything syould be here by Friday. Ordered on Amazon Japan so no international / APO shipping
Why are you not going with an AMD set up?
Not that it really matters to me... just curious

Back
Top Bottom