Random Chit Chat

I don't know what I am going to do with them but I'm not complaining. I used to have a Gelid cooler that I reviewed for Tech-Forums and it was a darn good one. I am currently running a 240mm Silverstone AIO cooler so I highly doubt I will go back to air. At least the ARGB controller can be controlled via motherboard so the remote is not really needed.

Nice! Don't think i've ever won a competition like that. Also don't think i've ever entered a competition like that, so I suspect there is a correlation...

And seems I finally got Covid. I don't really feel ill at all, just have this weird thing where my sinuses feel really hot like i'm breathing inside a steamroom. Oh, and i'm damn tired. Other than that, i've had much worse colds.

Last edited:
Nice! Don't think i've ever won a competition like that. Also don't think i've ever entered a competition like that, so I suspect there is a correlation...

And seems I finally got Covid. I don't really feel ill at all, just have this weird thing where my sinuses feel really hot like i'm breathing inside a steamroom. Oh, and i'm damn tired. Other than that, i've had much worse colds.
I say we ban kmanmx for a week until he is over this covid and then it will be safe once again for him to make a post!
:Happy:

Are you actually positive? Biggest tell is loss of taste. I got Norovirus over the weekend.

Are you actually positive? Biggest tell is loss of taste. I got Norovirus over the weekend.

Yup got tested. Havn't lost my taste but I never do. Whenever I have an illness that says I will lose my smell and taste, I don't. But boy am I tired. I sleep for an hour, get up and feel okay. Within a couple hours i'm so tired i'm back in bed.
I say we ban kmanmx for a week until he is over this covid and then it will be safe once again for him to make a post!
:Happy:

Imagine if it really was transmissable over the internet.. i'd have been dead back in January 2020.

Yup got tested. Havn't lost my taste but I never do. Whenever I have an illness that says I will lose my smell and taste, I don't. But boy am I tired. I sleep for an hour, get up and feel okay. Within a couple hours i'm so tired i'm back in bed.

Imagine if it really was transmissable over the internet.. i'd have been dead back in January 2020.
You know, I'd rather have the rona at this point. I'm still sick, and this shit sucks because it's stomach bug AND fever/headache. It's the ultimate feel like shit everywhere virus. With rona I can just say hey I got the vid and I'd have a week off work. Not this, still going in barely making it every day.

You know, I'd rather have the rona at this point. I'm still sick, and this shit sucks because it's stomach bug AND fever/headache. It's the ultimate feel like shit everywhere virus. With rona I can just say hey I got the vid and I'd have a week off work. Not this, still going in barely making it every day.
Man why are you going in if you feel that unwell ? id be taking a few weeks off for sure.

In other news I have a technical interview today, and I absolutely loathe them. My ability to accurately recall how to do things without being able to see anything sucks. There are things I can do in Azure but I can never tell you how to do them off the top of my head without actually looking at it infront of me.

Man why are you going in if you feel that unwell ? id be taking a few weeks off for sure.
Because I'm still in my probationary period. I can WFH if I ask, I'm choosing not to because unlike Lockheed I'm doing this one right. Because of the baby and my wife's wreck I've had a lot of asks so just dealing with it since it's just me.
In other news I have a technical interview today, and I absolutely loathe them. My ability to accurately recall how to do things without being able to see anything sucks. There are things I can do in Azure but I can never tell you how to do them off the top of my head without actually looking at it infront of me.
I'm the same way. I just give general knowledge around the answer to show I know what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom