Random Chit Chat

Speaking of dodging... I woke up in Knoxville yesterday morning to see that Crashville and Cookeville were both getting snow. So it was a day of trying to beat the storm heading east. I was about an hour of so ahead of it all day until it went up towards WV/PA... Got lucky
You definitely had that hammer down. I was in Hotlanta yesterday but kept an eye on things. As usual the lower Tennessee Valley didn't get a thing but some rain. One of my techs is in central Kentucky and he was sending me pics of the snow accumulating.

I have been need the new phone case of good quality like authentic juice wrld phone case that was good one but not found in the recent times.

I have been need the new phone case of good quality like authentic juice wrld phone case that was good one but not found in the recent times.
Dunno what phone you have but I highly recommend the Unicorn Beetle line from Supcase, as well as cases from Spigen. The UB cases are tanks. The Spigen cases I use are the Spigen Rugged Armor and I have used them on the last several phones that I have owned.

I can vouch for those Spigen cases. We Both (Mrs. C and I) have Spigen cases for each of our phones (S9 and S9+) and they do what they were made to do.

I am so looking forward to getting home this evening. I've been in Memphis for work all week, doing inventories of some techs in the general area. It has been a productive week and I finally got to meet one of the guys face to face that I had wanted to meet for a while and we had a great time. I've had some great food out here including visiting a joint that was once on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. But I am ready to be home, spend some time with family and my dog, and crawl into my own bed.

Nothing like your own bed trotter. Your own comfort. I love nothing better than to sit in the house and enjoy my own company in my own surroundings.

Been reworking my set-up, pulled everything out from my living room and my bed room and reworked my full set up, I might post some pictures, see how I feel as to day I just can't be chewed with anyone. Really sick of having to deal with other peoples Sh** . Had my heir cut and quite frankly I just cant be bothered to go back out the house. I even set my surround system up. The other night I had the sudden urge to rework everything, only thing left to do is connect the laptop on the side table to my set-up. See how I feel if I can be chewed I might set up my Ubuntu server, as for the time being my main desktop, TV and surround is all working a Okay . :D ..

Yeah that's what I was looking at. My last two motherboards have been Asus Hero's. I dunno just seems a bit early, teething issues with the platform still. I'm also hoping for price drops, but not expecting them.
Yea won't happen, there's even articles with excuses why they're so expensive. The only real teething issue with the platform is DDR5 pricing and availability. I'm personally looking at DDR4 boards.

Back
Top Bottom