The Food & Drink Thread

Yesterday I smoked two racks of St. Louis ribs, and made a squash casserole and broccoli and cheese for supper. I have no idea what today's eats will be as it is my wife's birthday and it is whatever she wants; so far she requested cheese egg sandwiches for breakfast.

Decided to do some wings. Brined them overnight in dill pickle brine, Frank's Red Hot, and garlic powder. Seasoned them with a little cayenne, some Frank's Red Hot powder, and Rib Rack sugar free rib rub. Smoked them with Charcoal and hickory. I decided not to sauce them as they were awesome as-is.

Attachments

• 20220108_203335[1].jpg
    20220108_203335[1].jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 2
Decided to do some wings. Brined them overnight in dill pickle brine, Frank's Red Hot, and garlic powder. Seasoned them with a little cayenne, some Frank's Red Hot powder, and Rib Rack sugar free rib rub. Smoked them with Charcoal and hickory. I decided not to sauce them as they were awesome as-is.
I love wings and those look great! ........
Do you provide an antacid afterwards for dessert? My poor gut can't handle what I like anymore

I met a beautiful and beautiful girl through Fling.com and she wanted to feed me as she made a paella with seafood, shrimp and cuttlefish. I tried her dish and I'll tell you it was the tastiest paella I've ever tasted in my life. Even my mother does not make such a delicious dish, I hope my mother does not see this post or I will be hungry for the rest of my life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom