Random Chit Chat

Looking at just rain here in SE Tennessee with a chance of a flurry on Sunday evening. Being in the Tennessee Valley sucks for snow.

Vaccinated, Boosted, Masked up when in public places, and still wish people would stay the hell away from me! :p

The family had some mixed members... Some Anti-vax, (ALL Vaccines) some have medical issues... Some (like me) are a bit rotund. (I always say my clothes fit a smaller version of me)

So with all that said, I just don't want to be the person who might cause some illness, and since I was a human pin cushion while in the military, it was a no-brainer to me to get these shots.

I'm hoping we get some rain here soon. Virginia has a drought warning in place for the first time in forever. (At least that I remember)

And that's while we don't celebrate Christmas here. Can't imagine how much more cases there would be if we did at this point. First big cultural event is like 4 months away. I hope things get better before that time. You guys try to limit gatherings to family only at most and consider the elderly and those with chronic diseases (if I get and used the right expression). Try to be honest with others for their sake. With the right excuse, those others who love you will understand and will not come to visit, to prevent any possibilities.

Bless you all.

And that's while we don't celebrate Christmas here. Can't imagine how much more cases there would be if we did at this point. First big cultural event is like 4 months away. I hope things get better before that time. You guys try to limit gatherings to family only at most and consider the elderly and those with chronic diseases (if I get and used the right expression). Try to be honest with others for their sake. With the right excuse, those others who love you will understand and will not come to visit, to prevent any possibilities.

Bless you all.
Stay safe, SG. Thankfully the newest variant (flavor of the week) while more contagious seems to be much milder and have lesser lingering effects. I've had the two part Moderna vaccine and will be trying to schedule a booster this week. I'm not a big believer in what the government (ANY government) says but I do work out in the public and want to protect my family.

Stay safe, SG. Thankfully the newest variant (flavor of the week) while more contagious seems to be much milder and have lesser lingering effects. I've had the two part Moderna vaccine and will be trying to schedule a booster this week. I'm not a big believer in what the government (ANY government) says but I do work out in the public and want to protect my family.

I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news, but examples should be told increase awareness; just now I got word of an acquaintance's father passing away due to Covid-19, may God bless his soul. No telling which variant, but we cannot exclude the possibility of the latest one. Aside from the family, and possibly among them, for the elderly and those with chronic diseases we should still worry for considering weaker variants now.

I'm in favor of taking the vaccines whenever they are available. I booked an appointment for the booster and its on Tuesday.

Stay safe.

Holding at 72 here. Severe thunderstorms, wild advisories, tornado watch until 3AM. Good times, good times.

We just had a thunderstorm here. It woke me up! Didn't stay for long, just a couple of hours. Natural stuff like that is not common here. Temps started to get below 20C at the minimum only.

On Wednesday at work before the end of the day, a top urgent circular came out for an immediate eviction (if I gt the right word) and to come only on Sunday with a negative test result to be allowed into premises (again, if I get the right word). My result turned out negative but two others so far turned out positive so I'm still not going until all results are out to decide.

So, there's now Flurona; a double infection of common flu and Corona, huh!

Back
Top Bottom