Random Chit Chat

In December 2019 as we know china had the outbreak of the coronavirus hence in four months it was global and if not bang on four then five. Being under cooked Bat meat from what I know I'm not one too believe in all the crap about any particular conspiracy theory. Now that said, I do have my reserves about the vaccine where my health is concerned. Especially my mental health what is why I have openly refused the vaccine. Can someone tell me if this is true but I was trold it takes 10 years to develop a vaccine. IMO their are just too many unknowns and I'm not putting those chemicals in my body with the medications I take. People have heart attacks, strokes, tremors, death rates apparently going up since the start of the vaccine roll outs .
Not to go down this rabbit hole anymore but, it's been confirmed it was lab created and funded by an umbrella under Fauci. The NIH testified against him (or will be I can't remember) about funding a grant for another company that was shoveled to the lab that released the virus. The other company was just an umbrella to get the grant money. I should also mention don't pay too much attention to what you hear on the Tok. A lot of people spread bullshit for views like the "finance" people.

I am vaccinated myself but one has to question as to why doctors and nurses are refusing to get jabbed?
Because they know it's bullshit. My wife finally admitted it when her pharmacy people revealed it was a money making scheme by trying to illegally force her patients to take it (her clinic and the pharmacy are two different companies sharing the same leased space). There's a reason the Flu took a backdoor and Flu shots basically disappeared. It's easier to cram a vac down your throat with so much fear mongering behind it and it being labeled as "free" so all the Karens can say "what's the harm when it's free?".

Violations over masks made people so cautious. That's why people wear masks alone in cars. It either became a habit or they became paranoid. Masks outdoors are no longer required over here, it is only in closed and crowded places as per localized specific regulations where there's any. But when it was required all around, no mask alone in a car was okay but once a window or a door is opened, a violation was applicable.

@PP Mguire

Wow, Okay.

Is their any online literature you can point me too specifically to read up about this. I can do a quick google serch but you seem to have the know of whats happened and going on. I understand in regards to your comment about going down the rabbit hole again you must have been threw this several times while I've been off line doing other things.

Anything you recommend reading upon I would appreciate it PP. :thumbsup:

I say the rabbit hole because of my wife's position in the field people like to try and drag me into Covid debates constantly. What they don't realize is her position helps prove my points more and she agrees with me on a lot of what's considered "conspiracy". To not drag the thread down I'll PM you unless anybody else is interested.

Covid-19 cases are increasing here. Today we had +800 cases :(
You guys take care and stay safe. Dunno if it's the weather or if it's the new strains.

I'm so sorry Smart Guy. I believe the case count is catastrophic everywhere sadly. I just hope everyone stays safe and I think Omicron varient is the most prevelant strain and is spreading very quickly, especially on the cruise ships. The CDC posted a color coded investigation chart for all cruise ships affected as well.

It's just because of Christmas. This time of year is the most prevalent time for Flu to spread too because colder weather is hitting and people are getting together for the holidays. Man it's like 2020 came and went and everybody forgot the norms that happens every year.

Yep, Thats it PP Mguire!! And to just make it even more fun, There is a winter storm warning in my area and its heading north west but will also hit the ohio valley and the southern states of the Mississippi valley. Looks for the New Year to be a hard time with low temps lots of rain, freezing rain and snow. Its going to be a couple of interesting days i think. We have been getting a little bit of drizzle here so far. Also windy conditions too. I am about as ready as can be here.

Yep, Thats it PP Mguire!! And to just make it even more fun, There is a winter storm warning in my area and its heading north west but will also hit the ohio valley and the southern states of the Mississippi valley. Looks for the New Year to be a hard time with low temps lots of rain, freezing rain and snow. Its going to be a couple of interesting days i think. We have been getting a little bit of drizzle here so far. Also windy conditions too. I am about as ready as can be here.
yup...thats going to suck for me too. Gotta take Mrs. C to the U of M hospital on Sunday morning and were supposed to get 3-6" of snow on Saturday eve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom