Random Chit Chat

Finally got a chance to try some TOTL headphones, Sennheiser HD800S. Yeah, no thanks. They are mildly clearer than my HD660's, with a better stoundstage and worse vocals. We're talking single digit % differences here and yet they are 4x the cost at £1400. Pretty much what I expected which is why I never went above the £300-400 zone with headphones.

Last edited:
I want to know how wrote the code for the Xbox app on Windows 10 and 11. It's so bad I want to jump out a window. You click install or download and the app does nothing for a few minutes until the download starts. And then for about 5 more minutes the speed sits at 0 B/S. I've also noticed it will say the download is say, 40GB at 0 B/S, and then once it actually displays a download speed, the size of the download completely changes. And then if you try to pause it, well, it doesn't pause. And then if you try and cancel the download, that also may or may not happen depending on who fucking knows what. Is there a nice little slider to change download speed ? ofcourse not you have to dive deep into Windows update optimisation download speed settings in seperate windows settings.

It looks like crap, it performs like crap, and it's buggy as hell.

/rant

What transfer rate do you guys recommend to get simultaneous 2k30 + 1080p30 dash cam recording? Best I answer I could find is min. 30MB/s for 4k without any other details. Not sure if the answer I'm looking for has to be more or less than that.

Just out of curiosity, a had a couple questions about bluetooth headsets and connecting them together so that if you had say 3 people wearing a headset (Different headsets not the same) and all of those headsets were connected to 1 computer via bluetooth someone could speak into their mike and it would come out of all 3 headsets... do anyone know how to do this? And what is a good cheap headset that I can get that for this.
Oh and can you connect multiple headsets to the same computer?

I am back on with the new computer. I installed it in a Fractal Design Frost blue case. Now running a Ryzen5 3400G cpu with 16 gigs of Gskill ram and Asus Gog B450 motherboard. I will save that old board for a backup. Case too. That redbone is around 6 years old and i have had 4 builds in it. New compuiter, New system case Happy

Anyone follow JCPOA talks ?

The IAEA agreed with Iran about re-installing cameras at Iranian nuclear facilities so they can properly monitor what Iran do, but it's on the condition that the IAEA won't actually be able to see the camera footage. They agreed. I kid you not. They get to install cameras but not view the footage.

Sometimes I feel like i'm living in The Onion.

I installed dash cams and only I can see the footage. If that makes sense here at all.

I also just realized how footage is spelled. I thought it was photage. No wonder word correction never left me alone.

Back
Top Bottom