Random Chit Chat

Quite literally why paying for "cable TV" is pointless. The whole point back in the day was to not have commercials since you're paying for it. I don't even like ads interrupting my Youtube videos, I for damn sure won't have ads in my TV and movies.
I remember way back in 1980 when we first got cable tv it actually ment no commercial tv! I gave up on cable tv today. I cut that cord over a year ago. I am now using internet tv. But with even with internet tv I still get commercials.

I remember way back in 1980 when we first got cable tv it actually ment no commercial tv!
Lol yea that's what I was referring to. How did we go from paying for TV to not have ads, to paying for TV while also paying PPV and subs. People of the world really are stupid today to just blatantly let this happen over time. Oh much like Disney+ charging that sub, then charging 30 bucks for a movie! I blame my generation on that one sliding.

I know a lot personally that did. On a positive note, we past 1 month already!

geyhTZL.jpg

I got phished out of $50 of Bitcoin on a darknet website that was identical to the real darknet website except the bitcoin wallet addresses were not legit lol. I'm not even salty just impressed. My login details from the legit live version of the website worked on the phishing site though though... so I think the owners run both a legit website and then keep the phishing sites on old expired links (like the one I accidentally used). Pretty smart.

I got phished out of $50 of Bitcoin on a darknet website that was identical to the real darknet website except the bitcoin wallet addresses were not legit lol. I'm not even salty just impressed. My login details from the legit live version of the website worked on the phishing site though though... so I think the owners run both a legit website and then keep the phishing sites on old expired links (like the one I accidentally used). Pretty smart.
Or the legit site was hacked and copied as a 1:1 except the address was changed as to not cause any stink. That would be my guess.
Bit Coin involves risks.
kinda tuff when you can not trust the people behind your coin
Well he was on a darknet site lol, comes with the territory.
Who's kid is that?
Something that cute can't possibly be yours!!!
LOL :giggle:
Happy one month to your baby!!!
I know I think the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom