Potentially the longest thread in history...

And yet, didn't use the TF Discord server lol. Nobody did, that's why I deleted it. I've almost all but stopped using DIscord on a regular basis but I'm not really gaming much anymore.
I basically abandoned this place for atleast the past year, didn't even know it existed :cry: I don't use Discord for gaming really, somehow I ended up getting really interested in foreign policy, so i'm a part of a lot of discord channels that follow middle east foreign policy news, OSINT stuff etc.

I basically abandoned this place for atleast the past year, didn't even know it existed :cry: I don't use Discord for gaming really, somehow I ended up getting really interested in foreign policy, so i'm a part of a lot of discord channels that follow middle east foreign policy news, OSINT stuff etc.
Yea I only follow a couple servers, and 2 of them happen to be Patreon related stuff to get files I want like the RT reshade updates. Hell my server has been dry af for like 2 years and it's only used as a music player for my teenager.

Speaking of foreign affairs, you see that Biden declassified some documentation over 9/11?

Yea I only follow a couple servers, and 2 of them happen to be Patreon related stuff to get files I want like the RT reshade updates. Hell my server has been dry af for like 2 years and it's only used as a music player for my teenager.

Speaking of foreign affairs, you see that Biden declassified some documentation over 9/11?
Yah I did, I guess it will be nothing too interesting though once it's all released, but good that he is doing it and it'll check it out anyway. One of the guys on the server I speak too is a hardcore 9/11 conspiracy theorist and is a full believer of the whole CIA blowing up WTC 7 building. I don't really buy into the conspiracy theories. There are some unanswered questions about parts of it, but none that make me think the whole thing was an inside job or anything like that.

And I just watched the iPhone 13 conference. God what a snooze fest. The cameras were cool, the rest was completely meh. I did the thing I said I wouldn't do and ordered the Z Fold3. If I miss my Apple watch that much then i'll try out the Galaxy watch instead lol. I just don't want blow a grand on a phone that's basically the same just a tad faster and tad better cameras when all I really want is just way more storage space. Atleast the Z Fold3 has a genuinely big new feature with it's huge screen. 50/50 chance i'll be jealous of the new iPhone 13 cameras anyway and swap back in 3 months...

edit:

And on a different topic entirely. Tesla FSD Beta 10. Lol. I like Tesla cars and will buy a Model 3 once I can charge it easily, but my god, I watched a bunch of videos of the full self driving beta. I swear these people live on a different planet to me, they are simulatenously making commentry about how good this beta is, meanwhile it's driving like a drunkhard. I've watched about 5 videos and seen it turn onto the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic, ignore a stop sign, have just generally poor lane discipline, and turn the wrong way down one way roads. This thing is not good, and it is not close to it either. Seems like a 50/50 chance it will even make a 5 mile journey without needing the driver to take over.

Last edited:
Yah I did, I guess it will be nothing too interesting though once it's all released, but good that he is doing it and it'll check it out anyway. One of the guys on the server I speak too is a hardcore 9/11 conspiracy theorist and is a full believer of the whole CIA blowing up WTC 7 building. I don't really buy into the conspiracy theories. There are some unanswered questions about parts of it, but none that make me think the whole thing was an inside job or anything like that.

And I just watched the iPhone 13 conference. God what a snooze fest. The cameras were cool, the rest was completely meh. I did the thing I said I wouldn't do and ordered the Z Fold3. If I miss my Apple watch that much then i'll try out the Galaxy watch instead lol. I just don't want blow a grand on a phone that's basically the same just a tad faster and tad better cameras when all I really want is just way more storage space. Atleast the Z Fold3 has a genuinely big new feature with it's huge screen. 50/50 chance i'll be jealous of the new iPhone 13 cameras anyway and swap back in 3 months...

edit:

And on a different topic entirely. Tesla FSD Beta 10. Lol. I like Tesla cars and will buy a Model 3 once I can charge it easily, but my god, I watched a bunch of videos of the full self driving beta. I swear these people live on a different planet to me, they are simulatenously making commentry about how good this beta is, meanwhile it's driving like a drunkhard. I've watched about 5 videos and seen it turn onto the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic, ignore a stop sign, have just generally poor lane discipline, and turn the wrong way down one way roads. This thing is not good, and it is not close to it either. Seems like a 50/50 chance it will even make a 5 mile journey without needing the driver to take over.
I agree autonomous cars are not quite ready for prime time yet

Computer vision systems just need a fundamentally new system. The way they work just means they die hard and fast when there isn't sufficient information - two people could be stood almost perfectly inline, a human would only need the slightest outline or protusion of a person behind them to be 100% confident there was two people, meanwhile a computer vision system in a car would have no idea. Until they figure that out I struggle to see how they will respond to weird situations as well as a human does.

The funny thing is, the documents are pointing to American Saudi's in cahoots with the terrorists.
If I miss my Apple watch that much then i'll try out the Galaxy watch instead lol.
Absolutely hated mine.

The funny thing is, the documents are pointing to American Saudi's in cahoots with the terrorists.

Absolutely hated mine.
Hated your Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch ?

Honestly I don't really use my Apple watch for anything other than checking the time and recording workouts. If I get a notification, 90% of the time I end up checking it on my phone instead.

Hated your Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch ?

Honestly I don't really use my Apple watch for anything other than checking the time and recording workouts. If I get a notification, 90% of the time I end up checking it on my phone instead.
Hated my Galaxy. Thing was slow af, big, and a total pain in the ass. I use my Apple Watch for payments and notifications mostly. I don't look at my phone while I'm driving so if somebody calls or sends me something I know what's up without looking away from the road.

Back
Top Bottom