Mouse/Keyboard not working during windows 7 Pro Installation

Managed to get a PS/2 mouse. I can finally launch the setup, but I get this error message now "A Required CD/DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing". tried using asus ez installer, but didn't work. Welp, seems like win 7 really doesn't want to get installed... might have to stick to win 10

When it sez A Required CD/DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing then point to the usb driver that you should have on a usb drive. This driver should just be a file, it can not be the the type of driver package that uses an installer because that will not work (windows will not recognize an installer package, it just needs to be the driver .inf or .dll file

Hello, I found a fix to mouse/keyboard not working ! I can finally use my own setup to work and it also fixed the A Required CD/DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing" error.

I randomly landed on this vid and I didn't do the the optimization part where he removes stuff etc... But only took the drivers and downloaded updates with NTLite, followed the exact steps at the "apply" tab and it worked !
I think I maybe fucked up something at apply tab before or maybe the drivers that he included are good.

Yeah, like I said, the error was probably on my side. All the drivers you have mentioned are most likely compatible, but I was not integrating those properly.
Then I had another problem, my drives were not getting detected, or they were MBR partitions and it didn't want to install windows on it.

So I had to enable AHCI and LEGACY to storage device for the setup to detect my drive and for it to proceed to the installation.
I have integrated a lot of drivers, everything is fine, I can run windows 7, but I still have one last big problem, I have no internet connection...... :(
I tried adding multiple different drivers, launching setups, but I kept getting the error: Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R)(or Dell) Adapters are present in this computer." Tried several things, but couldn't fix this problem on my TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS.

MBR partitions and it didn't want to install windows on it.
That should have been fine, GPT wasn't required until Windows 10.
So I had to enable AHCI and LEGACY to storage device for the setup to detect my drive and for it to proceed to the installation.
AHCI yes, but I suppose depends on what you mean by Legacy. Were you installing to a SATA drive or NVMe?

LAN drivers from Intel.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...apter-driver-for-windows-7-final-release.html

That should have been fine, GPT wasn't required until Windows 10.

AHCI yes, but I suppose depends on what you mean by Legacy. Were you installing to a SATA drive or NVMe?

LAN drivers from Intel.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...apter-driver-for-windows-7-final-release.html
Hey, yeah I already see your asking the right questions.

When I was trying to install windows 10 on my disk, I was getting this error: "The selected disk has an MBR partition table...", tried converting to GPT, but didn't work. Turned on Legacy mode for Storage device and it worked.

But for windows 7, when I did all of this, I had no drives shown during the setup... so I had to enable AHCI for it to work, and of course I have a SATA drive.

I tried using those drivers, but I was getting this error :"Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer"
1629320425852.png

Back
Top Bottom