What You've Just Bought!

Went to Kyoto over the weekend and bought more souvenirs for my family. New temples, new souvenirs!

Last edited:
Finally got me that iPad. Was hesitant but just did it.
I upgraded from a 2014 iPad Air 2. Night and day difference. :tongue:

So I'm starting a new obsession... matcha. I'm in the land of great, cheap matcha. So wonderful. Bought a matcha whisk and some other things. Delicious delicious matcha

So I'm starting a new obsession... matcha. I'm in the land of great, cheap matcha. So wonderful. Bought a matcha whisk and some other things. Delicious delicious matcha
Last iPad I used was a first gen iPad Pro and this is MUCH better. I have a little trackpad/keyboard case for it and I’m loving it. Posted via the iPad too lol

Last iPad I used was a first gen iPad Pro and this is MUCH better. I have a little trackpad/keyboard case for it and I’m loving it. Posted via the iPad too lol
Nice. Been practing my drawing in Procreate. I suck so much but it's fun anyway. Also i'm a sucker so I paid for Apples ridiculously overpriced magic keyboard case. It's pretty cool though, and now I have no need for my Macbook so i'll sell it. Then Apple will announce the M1X Macbook Pro soon so i'll buy that probably even though I don't need it :ROFLMAO:

The presenters of a popular morning show here in the UK tried it live on air, and they both hated it...

Nice. Been practing my drawing in Procreate. I suck so much but it's fun anyway. Also i'm a sucker so I paid for Apples ridiculously overpriced magic keyboard case. It's pretty cool though, and now I have no need for my Macbook so i'll sell it. Then Apple will announce the M1X Macbook Pro soon so i'll buy that probably even though I don't need it :ROFLMAO:
I would have got that but it was out of stock. I also realized after the fact I can't use my first gen Apple Pencil so it's a paper weight.

I would have got that but it was out of stock. I also realized after the fact I can't use my first gen Apple Pencil so it's a paper weight.
That's kinda shitty, not really like Apple to make a product like that obsolete so quickly.

edit:

Okay it came out longer ago than I thought, but still afaik there is nothing tech wise that would stop it working in newer iPads.

That's kinda shitty, not really like Apple to make a product like that obsolete so quickly.

edit:

Okay it came out longer ago than I thought, but still afaik there is nothing tech wise that would stop it working in newer iPads.
Well you gotta sync it by plugging it in, which you can't because it's Lightning and the iPad is type C. I used adapters and a cable and still nothing.

Well you gotta sync it by plugging it in, which you can't because it's Lightning and the iPad is type C. I used adapters and a cable and still nothing.

Ahh okay kinda makes sense. Still should work via adapters though. They do make some weird design decisions at times...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom