Random Chit Chat

I saw a thread on my tablet that was showing a new os, windows 11. anyone else see that link or know about it? is this some kind of joke as they update there programs on windows 10 every 6 months or so. Also, seems to me i heard that windows 10 would be the last os they would make.
Did they change there minds on that?
Digging up an older post... But maybe there is something to a Windows 11?
11 or Sun Valley?

I was thinknig about Switching my tags from Arizona to Texas. Even with a glass pack and short tailpipe, It was about 3 foot past the cab and they passed it. Now..6 years later its 30 years old and i still have Arizona plates. Only two county's have emissions. Pima and Maracopa and don't live in them when i was there. I have a mail forwarding address. Want to mess with the cops heads. Have a Arizona tags and drivers license and they have a Florida address. i am 100% legal! Being a full time rv'er gives me some things to have fun with. Messing with out of state cops is one. Arizona has 100's of rv'ers in that state at any time. Some in summer some in winter. They don't want to shoot themselves in the foot. They look the other way. there is rv club's that has mail forwarding. Good Sam is one. There mail forwarding is in Florida. When i had the motorhome i had FMCA mail forwarding. it was in Ohio! There are other states that have mail forwarding too. I gave up with Texas tags. They wanted around 500 bucks to register and tag the truck. A couple hundred more for the trailer. Screw them!! I pay 30 bucks for 2 year tags! :cool:

I know someone that lives in Tuscon, but they also have a P.O. Box in N.Dakota because the insurance in ND is one one of the cheapest in the country. They registered their residence in N.D. for insurance and have their mail forwarded to AZ. to pay the premiums. Here in Mich we pay the most highest rates in the entire country. When we retire... it ain't going to be in Mich.

Okay random rant.

A friend of mine from elsewhere in Europe is in his mid 20's, has never had a job, all he does is an art course at a high school for a few hours 2 days a week. The government gives him a few hundred euros each month to live off while he is a student. He has no debt, is in good health, does not have any kids, a house, or a car to pay for. Basically he has no stresses in life. Other than the circa 4 hours a week he has at school painting, he does whatever he wants all day. And I don't have a problem with any of this, I am very pro people living their lives however they want to live them.

But what is annoying me is two things, one that he keeps telling me how he doesn't have much free time because he's "busy". And the other, he keeps telling me he is stressed a lot. Okay maybe he is stressed about his future and having to get a full time job or something ? nope. He is stressed about the world and climate change and that kind of thing. And honestly it is just annoying me. I keep telling him, boy you wouldn't be stressing yourself out about crap like that if you had a full time job, a house, girlfriend and kids and all that jazz to figure out day to day. He's literally stressed because he has absolutely nothing to occupy his thoughts with. And then back to the "busy" part... well this is just ridiculous. I told him he should do something constructive with all his spare time like write a book or do a massive piece of art or whatever, but he says he can't because he's busy (?). So when I probe him on what the hell he is busy doing, it turns out he counts being busy for a day if he has to do literally anything. Like he will spend 20 minutes buying food from the store, and he counts that as being busy for the day, therefor all he has time for is watching netflix and playing a lot of games - no time to do anything productive.

Just something very irritating about someone who has all the free time in the world and basically nothing of any significance to stress about... telling me he is both stressed and busy... i want to slap him with the reality of being a normal adult.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom