Potentially the longest thread in history...

Felt like utter Shi* all day not only threw the drink but been thinking of my dad . I miss him so much and with my birthday next week it just makes it worse .

States are huge man, different weather everywhere. Currently 59 here with a high of 78, nice sunny day. Tomorrow a low of 37 because Texas hates anybody with a nose.
We got a few Small twisters and a couple of large twisters in this area Last night. Also got 1 inch Hail stones so that was fun. Got ,41 inches of rain here at the house. Winds were up to around the 45 mph gusts but was lower than that for the most part. Today is a debris cloudy day. No rain or bad weather, just cloudy, getting windy at times.

We got a few Small twisters and a couple of large twisters in this area Last night. Also got 1 inch Hail stones so that was fun. Got ,41 inches of rain here at the house. Winds were up to around the 45 mph gusts but was lower than that for the most part. Today is a debris cloudy day. No rain or bad weather, just cloudy, getting windy at times.
I saw all of it live, and one of them is on the Weather Channel too.

Getting the weather PP and WD had today.... But we are just getting the rain, and we did need it too. No thunder storms or hail
Rain would have been nice, even a bumpy thunderstorm. Hail putting holes in glass and busting out car windshields isn't cool. Having a spouse at Target in the path of rotation was even worse.

Back
Top Bottom