My pc crashes when I try to play most games

Download Aida64 and run the CPU portion of the stress test and see if that crashes the machine. Let it run for about 10 minutes and then stop and add the memory check box. If that doesn't cause the machine to crash you can ignore the error Windows gave you and we can rule out CPU/motherboard.

Download Aida64 and run the CPU portion of the stress test and see if that crashes the machine. Let it run for about 10 minutes and then stop and add the memory check box. If that doesn't cause the machine to crash you can ignore the error Windows gave you and we can rule out CPU/motherboard.
I did both of the for 10 minutes and my average temps were 68c to 71c. No black screen crashes during both of them. I even did a ten minute test including my cache after and it still didn't crash but my temps increased to 78c to 80c. I did try to include my gpu after that test. it said something about my gpu might reset cause of some setting or error. it asked me if it could fix the issue for me I clicked yes and restarted. but I didn't end up stress testing my gpu

after i restarted my pc I wanted to see if the fix aida64 apllied fixed my problem but it didnt. when I got back on my pc after it restarted after that it reset back to default wattman settings so I put my proofile back on. I went back on aida64 to see if ill get the fix issue prompt again when I try to stress gpu. I didnt so im still lost

That fix only applies to Aida, not your games. You don't need to restart, you just need to continue the test and restart after the test is done.

Also while going through the process of elimination, do not run any CPU or GPU tweaking or overclocking to get the to the root of the problem. If you're messing with things while testing it ruins the control of a stock machine.

Did you run CPU + memory or only the cache?

That fix only applies to Aida, not your games. You don't need to restart, you just need to continue the test and restart after the test is done.

Also while going through the process of elimination, do not run any CPU or GPU tweaking or overclocking to get the to the root of the problem. If you're messing with things while testing it ruins the control of a stock machine.

Did you run CPU + memory or only the cache?
Cpu and memory together

I can stress my gpu for hours but as soon as I launch apex it black screens even on the lowest settings. it takes longer on gta and csgo

Back
Top Bottom