Report button?

How come the "Report" button does not work? or is it my web browser that does not allow it to work?
Are you thinking of a forum report button / link or something else?
If so, it works with every browser on my computer - I marvel, it even works with Firefox.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20210311150245.png
    ScreenShot_20210311150245.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 4
Are you thinking of a forum report button / link or something else?
If so, it works with every browser on my computer - I marvel, it even works with Firefox.
Must have gotten fixed because when I tried it earlier this morning it stated that option was not available or something like that. It does work now for me. I use uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger, Face book Container and WOT. The only problems I've had only involved WOT with Facebook...they do not like each other. Maybe we can get an Admin to clarify this report button thing?

I haven't noticed the Report button not working but I find that the Spam button comes up missing at times. It is not showing on any of the posts in this thread but I figure that is because you are all established members with a post count. It is irritating when it is on a spammer's post, though; I can still ban in other ways but it makes it less convenient.

Hi Joe C, I'm sorry the spam button isn't working properly for you. I hope Trotter can get it working soon. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I am a caring person. :(

Back
Top Bottom