Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well hotel stay was a shit show although it was nice to have a clean hot shower. We're back at home now and everything is gravy with ice/snow slowly melting. What a week!

It's 59 degrees here. I'm just glad we got out of this with no injuries, health issues, or busted pipes. I hope everybody else affected by this winter storm Uri is ok.

Like I said in what you just bought I was at my local supermarket this morning . Thing is man o man is their some dodgy people knocking around these days . I was waiting for my taxi home with my bags. I'm standing their and this guy walks up behind me with his mask on and his hood up, looks down and walks past. Proceeds to cross the road to the local charity shop and obviously right as if he just didn't look dodgy as hell to start with starts rooting threw the bags left on the door step for the shop obviously as a donation. Couldn't of stood out any further if he tried like a sore thumb .

I swear IMHO you've got to be careful these days. Theirs to many dodgy fu***rs knocking around.

Back
Top Bottom