Potentially the longest thread in history...

I was trying to buy a 3070 for a i7/3070 editing rig im building for someone, i looked pretty much everywhere for one with out luck, does anyone know what the best way to find one in stock is?
And is it a good idea to preorder one or no?

what year is that stang
It's a 99 GT.

So Texas is fucked. It's been DECADES and Ercot hasn't done SHIT to update their system across the state. Their rolling blackouts are bullshit causing transformers to blow and water reserves to start running dry in cities. Hospitals on backup generation. Where are the damn liberals to start being loud about REAL problems like getting this shitty company off their ass and actually update/repair the grid that powers 90% of the state?

Yep! No Loss here yet. The news in our area said no more rolling blackouts. So far they have kept the power on. I wonder how long. It was 3 last night tonight is supposed to get even lower than last night. Guess we will see....

Look at this posted yesterday. The blue in the Panhandle and east edge of Texas is SPP, and the western tip is WECC. The rest of the state is ERCOT and Texans are finally waking up to the real problem. We'll be without water for days too because the blackouts took out a couple treatment plants.

Attachments

• 149506210_10158871554504654_662763105492684513_o.jpg
    149506210_10158871554504654_662763105492684513_o.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1
That is crazy... The largest state in the union with probably with the most largest oil supply in the continental lower 48 does not have enough energy to provide power on a cold snap demand? If the treatment plants continuously run their water then they will be o.k. with no freeze ups (takes a lot to freeze running water) If you lose power, run the water in your taps at a slow trickle

Last edited:
When did TX become the largest state in the US? Did it somehow grow to exceed the size of AK? :)

Sorry to hear of the outages, especially when it's so cold.

Back
Top Bottom