Potentially the longest thread in history...

Third day of no cell service due to the bomb in Nashville. Sucks on my phone,not so bad for my work phone to have no service.

Damn Trotter. How close do you live to the blast area?
2.5 hours. I live just outside of Cleveland, TN which is about 25 miles NE of Chattanooga. The affected area runs from Birmingham to parts of Kentucky and includes middle and eastern Tennessee.

Cyber Security Engineer, bit of a vague title but doing professional services for Palo Alto and Infoblox products, 46.2k in car allowance.
£46.2k car allowance ? how does that work, it's normally an annual lease allowance, like £10k per year is pretty good for senior roles / directors. I'm guessing they are not giving you £46k a year as that would let you roll around in a fully spec'd Rolls :ROFLMAO: Or do you mean 46k salary including car allowance ? or a car with an on the road price of 46k ?

£46.2k car allowance ? how does that work, it's normally an annual lease allowance, like £10k per year is pretty good for senior roles / directors. I'm guessing they are not giving you £46k a year as that would let you roll around in a fully spec'd Rolls :ROFLMAO: Or do you mean 46k salary including car allowance ? or a car with an on the road price of 46k ?
Inc car allowance, sorry :p It's 42k plus 4.2k car allowance.

My wife found out this evening that she has Covid. I have to go tomorrow to be tested. Gonna be honest... I am more than a little worried.

Back
Top Bottom