What You've Just Bought!

The mouse... I've used it before and it fits well in my hand... plus I like the finger rests. Similar to the Func MS3 I'm using now, but this one is wired, so gonna try wireless.
The adapters... cause why not. :p

The mouse... I've used it before and it fits well in my hand... plus I like the finger rests. Similar to the Func MS3 I'm using now, but this one is wired, so gonna try wireless.
The adapters... cause why not. :p
Let me know how the grip compares to the MS3. I am still trying to find a decent replacement for it. The Corsair Ironclaw is close but the ass end ain't big enough (extended grips for the ring and pinkie). I went back to a Mionix Naos for a bit but it didn't cut it. Same with a Deathadder and Mamba. I am currently using a Red Dragon M720 Vampire.

Let me know how the grip compares to the MS3. I am still trying to find a decent replacement for it. The Corsair Ironclaw is close but the ass end ain't big enough (extended grips for the ring and pinkie). I went back to a Mionix Naos for a bit but it didn't cut it. Same with a Deathadder and Mamba. I am currently using a Red Dragon M720 Vampire.

Will do... I see from your current selection, that you and I like the same type of mouse. :p How is that one compared to the MS3?

yup... I would like to get an NVMe adapter too, but I'm not ready to cough up $40. bucks for one just yet. It would be nice for diagnostics, but for all-around-use it might be better with a usb 3 connector. I know not as fast as a usb C or a thunderbolt connector but for today, it would be more compatible

yup... I would like to get an NVMe adapter too, but I'm not ready to cough up $40. bucks for one just yet. It would be nice for diagnostics, but for all-around-use it might be better with a usb 3 connector. I know not as fast as a usb C or a thunderbolt connector but for today, it would be more compatible
This type C is just a connector type. In this case it's 10Gb. A type C to type A cable would work all the same.

Will do... I see from your current selection, that you and I like the same type of mouse. :p How is that one compared to the MS3?
Actually not too bad. Still not wide enough but close. I can't complain about it especially for the price. I just ordered a Red Dragon M801 Mammoth to give it a spin. For $27 I figure I won't be out much if I don't like it, but it looks to be built closer to the MS3 than this M720.

Since I already have the adapter it's a moot point, but do you know of a better product for testing/diag? I'm not trying to call you out or challenge you , but I found in my limited research that the one I got was the best for my needs. NMVe and SSD or the norm for today's drives, so having something to function smoothly during a troubleshoot would be nice.

I guess what I'm asking is, did I pay to much for a comparable product?

Back
Top Bottom