Post your rigs here.

i used only one pedal, my adrenalinn iii box. killer box. i had a blackheart handsome devil half stack with 1x12 cab. for cleans i used the 4x8 cab. sweet!

It's also a really cheap pedal. I do know that a lot of the Behringer pedals are direct copies of some Boss pedals and for how cheap they are it makes them perfect. I have one of the chorus pedals but it's very weak so I don't ever use it. I do know it's their take on a chorus and not a copy.
i used only one pedal, my adrenalinn iii box. killer box. i had a blackheart handsome devil half stack with 1x12 cab. for cleans i used the 4x8 cab. sweet!
Had? I would have kept that!

I have a Randall RGT 100ES (86) with matched grade 7 Groove Tubes, a solid back-pine Sunn cabinet with 2 Vintage 30s and 2 G12T-75. Only pedals I mainly use are my MT-2 Metal Zone, TS9 Tube Screamer, and Morley Bad Horsie 2.

Mguire have you seen TC electronics Pedals they are also made by Behringer great quality and great sounds metal enclosure I have a overdrive Tube Piolet It uses an 12 -- 7 tube to get its sound and has a bias trim pot inside to adjust the tube voltage. its a cool piece of gear to work with

piece by piece. what's not shown was my bogner alchemist and my vox vt40 amps.

the vox vt40 amp was a great amp with a 12ax7 tube (valvetronic) in between an ss preamp and the analog power amp. the fx were digital. was my fav amp.

Mguire have you seen TC electronics Pedals they are also made by Behringer great quality and great sounds metal enclosure I have a overdrive Tube Piolet It uses an 12 -- 7 tube to get its sound and has a bias trim pot inside to adjust the tube voltage. its a cool piece of gear to work with
Yea, but they're expensive. With how little I play anymore I won't spend anymore than 30 on a pedal. I mainly play drums these days.
piece by piece. what's not shown was my bogner alchemist and my vox vt40 amps.
Ah man, I've lusted after a Bogner for about 15 years now.

the bogner really kicked butt (40 watts) and the tube arrangements was interesting. tungsol, sovtek, groove, chinese, etc.

When I got the Tube Pilot I started lookin at different Tubes and there design. What different designation of the numbers and letters meant and what different Makers Aim for when makeing them. what the difference was between a short plate and long plate was. I wanted to change the Bugera 12 AX 7 to something with less Gain and less mid scooped. So I bought three different types of Tubes and settled on Mullard 12 AU 7 and when I took the unit apart to change out the tube I discovered the voltage Bias Trim pot and turned it down a little to about 11 Volts to lessen the gain more and help with the Tubes life span. This is the Type of stuff I do now instead of looking up spec's of Ram chip sets and such for computers I look up spec's for music gear. But I think it still falls in the Tech side of things and thats why I started posting on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom