What are you listening to/watching now?

Listening to the new album by the midnight...Love this band

Started watching the Witcher. Which will remind me I need to pick up witcher 3 again to play. I stopped in the second island.

I was an avid fan of Longmire for the first few seasons but then I lost interest.

So far during the pandemic I binge watched all 8 seasons of a show from the '70s called "Barney Miller" as well as all 5 seasons of another '70s show called "The Streetes of San Franisco". I recently started watching another '70s show called "Starsky & Hutch".

You know, I'm at the same point. I enjoyed it until the 4th season, and since then it's just not as good. I used to be able to sit and watch a few episodes, but not anymore. Now I struggle to get through one.

So far during the pandemic I binge watched all 8 seasons of a show from the '70s called "Barney Miller"
Barney Miller was a great show back then. If you like older 70's then check out "Cheers" it ran for 11 seasons

You guys listen to typical/generic tracks only? I rarely (never) see people talk about, let's say, video game or ethnic music in such threads. Maybe I'm just an alien :D

You guys listen to typical/generic tracks only? I rarely (never) see people talk about, let's say, video game or ethnic music in such threads. Maybe I'm just an alien :D
Nope, I like to listen to 8bit tracks and remixes, as well as game OSTs all the time. TES complete soundtracks are so relaxing and great for meditation.

Back
Top Bottom