The Food & Drink Thread

Question; what happens if you flip it to red :0 ?(not that you would want to! :) )

If red is up then the servers skip your table. You usually only want to do that so you can try to chew through what you already have. We flipped it red when everyone was stuffed... but then flipped it back when they came around with the pineapple and some sweet and spicy chicken.

They have you lay it on its side when you are finished and want your check.

It was 73.18 for two of us for the full Rodizio (meats, sides, salads) and drinks, including tax. It is currently a couple of bucks off since you have the inconvenience of the extra precautions right now, plus you have to make reservations ahead of time as they are only using half of their seating.

OK, we need to revive this one. I was reading through it and, man... we know how to eat.

Oh, and Nukem, those house special pizzas I kept posting were from Rafael's. There is one on Dayton Pike BTW.

I've been in Japan for a few days in a coastal fishing village. I've eaten so much sushi and sashimi.... delicious

Been to those Brazilian steakhouses a few times myself. The thing is, you can stay as long as you want. When you want to take a break and just sit and talk, flip the card over to red. When you feel like eating some more, flip it back to green.

Back
Top Bottom