Increasing suddenly ram usage

marta1

Baseband Member
I switch on my laptop. suddenly,the laptop ram usage is increasing till 50 persen... I look for what is going on my laptop... but I didn't get any result...
Could u help me what happen with my laptop and what suppose to do

If you are running windows 7 on your laptop, I heard that one of the updates from Microsoft can cause your CPU to increase in usage for no reason.

Maybe it would help to know some numbers. Amount of RAM, OS, programs running (in background too).

What do you mean by 50%? Do you mean 50% more than before or that it fills up to 50%?

If you are running windows 7 on your laptop, I heard that one of the updates from Microsoft can cause your CPU to increase in usage for no reason.
She said RAM.

My question is, is this normal or is this new? To decrease RAM usage you can kill background​ services that you don't need and disable start-up programs. You can also use lighter software. I don't know what else to tell you.

Maybe it would help to know some numbers. Amount of RAM, OS, programs running (in background too).

What do you mean by 50%? Do you mean 50% more than before or that it fills up to 50%?
I mean.. i started up my laptop suddently my memory ram usage 50%. I don't open any application... why it could be?any viruses or something else...
If yes, i've tried scanning viruses with avg... but no viruses is detected

I mean.. i started up my laptop suddently my memory ram usage 50%. I don't open any application... why it could be?any viruses or something else...
If yes, i've tried scanning viruses with avg... but no viruses is detected
Why is that strange? Background processes and the OS itself take up RAM. That why I asked if this was something new or not.

How much RAM do you have? What OS do you use?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Sorry man, I miss read the title
You don't have to apologize. It happens. I didn't mean to sound rude.

Why is that strange? Background processes and the OS itself take up RAM. That why I asked if this was something new or not.

How much RAM do you have? What OS do you use?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

You don't have to apologize. It happens. I didn't mean to sound rude.
Ram 2 GB.
OS windows 7...
It is new problem.... because usually not until 1GB ram usage...
I cannot say in text message.. could u help me..what u think if i send u video to explain my laptop's problem..

Back
Top Bottom