2 new themes

I like it too. The coder put in a few extra features like how threads are in a section. Makes it easy to see which sections are active.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Yeah, blue of the ones you have. Did you try gold where the blue is and blue or burgundy text?

No but I've though of a red border. But it works like it is.

They both look way better than the previous theme.
Looks more sleek and professional.

I like the black one the most. Not just because of the color, but the general design looks more modern imho.

Last edited:
You mean the neon green theme? I got bored with it being too ridged to mod easily. But I was stuck with it when Filezilla decided to make a change that made it incompatible with my host. I really wanted the blue one bad so I rooted around till I found an FTP program that worked. I nabbed the blue first then the black. I'm going to leave the neon green theme up since I paid for that. I've changed the default page to the blue theme.

Are the logo's ok with either theme? I like them but doesn't mean any one else does.

This Text would go nicely with the black theme.

It has a white outline, Hard to see because postimg.org converted it to jpeg

A quick mock up of carbon fiber look logo with blended background from the blue theme if the center gradient were removed.
mrp_zps1xac6xji.jpg

A more refined version
mrp2_zpsphnmmckx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom