windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly....
you do not have to retrieve your Windows 10 key. Microsoft already has the license for your pc. Just reinstall with the same version you now have and just go on line to authenticate it. It really is that simple:)

If you use the same Microsoft account that you registered Office with you should be able to download and activate it without having to have the key IIRC.

Not only that.... but if the op uses his Microsoft account for Office, Microsoft will retrieve his key for him and offer a new download too. You do not need a third party to get your (legal) office software key with a Microsoft Office account.

I've even gone so far as to change out my CPU and SSD. (Keeping the MOBO) and Windows didn't even blink when activating. MS has been pretty liberal about upgrading from Windows 7 to 10.

But I would still try the safe mode that Joe and I talked about in earlier posts first.

I've even gone so far as to change out my CPU and SSD. (Keeping the MOBO) and Windows didn't even blink when activating. MS has been pretty liberal about upgrading from Windows 7 to 10.

But I would still try the safe mode that Joe and I talked about in earlier posts first.

eh... ain't nutin fur free.....
M$ does not care about making $$$ on it's o.s. because they get more profit from your data.

:CerealGuy: M$ stealing your info? Seen it. Everyone does it: facebook,google,apple ,twitter,tiktok,zoom,M$,instagram,all of them do it so live with it,your info is in the cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom