Comment marketing

SEO is a very broad topic. I think that comment marketing is an important part of it, but there are some other strategies which are more important. I am not sure, how it works effectively, but I guess there are some keywords that are used in order to make people buy what you're selling. It's a very interesting topic! I hope someone can give some tips! :smile:

SEO is a very broad topic. I think that comment marketing is an important part of it, but there are some other strategies which are more important. I am not sure, how it works effectively, but I guess there are some keywords that are used in order to make people buy what you're selling. It's a very interesting topic! I hope someone can give some tips! :smile:

What king of strategies should I give more importance for in SEO?
Why do you think comment marketing is important? What kind of benefits can be gained by doing it?

Comment Marketing is an out of date marketing strategy for SEO. I would focus on your personal information being naturally shared. Google knows when you are using it to gain brand awareness and SEO tactics. If you are marketing on a forum make sure you are answering questions like this response and it will not be flagged. Better SEO tactics come from the following:
Tech SEO
Keyword Research and then writing great quality on your website. (Content Marketing)Syndicate that content to sources that you partner with or obtain links by gaining partnerships. Make sure you use an ethical way of using SEO. Its all about fitting the customers wants.
Website Structure on your website goes a long way. Focus on Local SEO then tray your hand at ranging further and further away.

Comment Marketing is an out of date marketing strategy for SEO. I would focus on your personal information being naturally shared. Google knows when you are using it to gain brand awareness and SEO tactics. If you are marketing on a forum make sure you are answering questions like this response and it will not be flagged. Better SEO tactics come from the following:
Tech SEO
Keyword Research and then writing great quality on your website. (Content Marketing)Syndicate that content to sources that you partner with or obtain links by gaining partnerships. Make sure you use an ethical way of using SEO. Its all about fitting the customers wants.
Website Structure on your website goes a long way. Focus on Local SEO then tray your hand at ranging further and further away.

Thank you for the tips. I'l keep them mind

I found content marketing a very effective strategy for seo.
Reason: If you are promoting your product or service directly,it does not look nice . If you are sharing some knowledge, solving problems, discussing issues, then it will be very helpful for others who are intersted your product or service.

I came to the conclusion that is one of the most important marketing strategies. I was skeptical at first about using it, but thanks God, it all turned out in my favor. You should go for a big company, in my opinion. Freelancers are great, but companies often provide more benefits and therefore more successful. It all depends on what you want. Personally, I wanted the full package so I'd be 100% sure I'm not wasting money. You can easily give a search on google to find more about this, but I'm sure you'll thank yourself later if you do this :)

Comment Marketing means Blog commenting. SEO technique and a simple strategy to start building links back to your site while building strong relationships with people in your industry. Some tricks and tips will help you to be the master of blog commenting like what kind of keyword to use in comments and where to add links in comment section.

Yes, content marketing is good strategy for SEO. Do SBM, Microblogging, Quora, forums. But try to submit innovative and unique content every time and related to your content.

Comment marketing is sort of like the digital version of word-of-mouth marketing; it allows actual people to advertise or vouch for products/services they use within social media or digital platforms. This is why I view it as an essential part of modern-day marketing. The thing is though, it's much slower and requires more effort than your usual marketing strategies; definitely not good to rely too much on it especially if you're looking forward to scaling. You're better of automating your sales and marketing processes through various apps and integrations readily available within the marketing industry right now. It makes for a more seamless process that can net you more prospects and leads. Try reading this guide to get you started, hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom