I Need Change.

This is all great news, man! Good on ya!
Thank you oh and the one I'm interviewing with today is literally this far.
6e46496ee617af65b695b3fddafc2b31.jpg
5 mins is a generous estimation.

Good luck with your interviews today, don't stop applying until you finally get one.
I use to keep applying ever Mon and Tues, this is when companies would usually post new positions.

Good luck with your interviews today, don't stop applying until you finally get one.
I use to keep applying ever Mon and Tues, this is when companies would usually post new positions.
I left the interview and they called me within 20 mins I start on Monday!!

WHOA that's amazing news!!!
Dude congrats man, good luck again and keep us posted on your experience.
Good luck on your new career.
Thank you so much I really didn't expect it. When I left the interview they said they had more interviews to do and I would receive a call back early next week.

This is fantastic news! Change you want, and change you shall have! Best of luck to you from here on, sir! Don't be a stranger.

This is fantastic news! Change you want, and change you shall have! Best of luck to you from here on, sir! Don't be a stranger.
I won't be I plan to stick around I'm a part of a few forums and Tapatalk makes it easier than ever to keep track of all of them (I was a Windows phone guy for the past 5 years)

I unfortunate got the stomach flu. So I made it through 3 hours and was sent home. Manager just wants me to feel better. Sigh..

Back
Top Bottom