What is wrong with women when dating???

advice,

people get busy.
I hate that my wife doesn't understand this often I get home and I'm like "yes, I know you text me, I was at work, working, like they pay me to, not looking at my phone all the time."

not everyone answers their phone all the time, not everyone replys to messages straight away.

I wouldnt let some bad luck make you see the world too differently.

Not going to change my thoughts on everyone, It just seems the crazies were flocking to me lol, started seeing someone that's so far not a loonytoon lol This thread was more of a joking attitude, I personally thought it was funny and it happened to me lol It's just a LOT of the single women seem to be single for a reason, some were cheated on and they chose there situation which I totally get and I'm in that same situation, ex wife was a drunk and sleeping around. But many I can see why they can't get a boyfriend due to being so controlling or just bat**** crazy like the one that made me start this thread but please everyone just take this light heartedly and comical as intended. Well hopefully the one I'm dating now stays sane lol still new so we shall see.

Oh and there is the rest of this story in another thread someplace but the blonde turned out to be legally crazy..... Yes she's had the white coat with padded walls and all, thus her reason for being single.

Last edited:
I got back with my ex not long ago. After our ridiculously huge fight in the summer I had no interest in getting back with her. After that fight a lot of our feelings showed, we had some really long talks. She realize how dumb she was being since Feb. Now this sounds cliche, but she isn't the brightest tool in the shed. Heart of gold, but her brain has been fried from bad substance usage before she had her kid (10 years ago). Long story short I've been watching her turn herself around since the end of August. She totaled her car, and without saying a word of advice showed she's trying to learn better financial responsibility. When she needs help she comes to me and actually listens which is a HUGE change from before. The biggest thing is she loves my kid more than his own mother does and is so good with him. I'm glad she made the turn around.

And that my friend is why I don't break my head with dating, some chicks are Cray cray......I'll need to see them pics for well viewing purposes orcourse lol.

My opinion... Waste of time, find a good clean woman for a few nights, and go on with life, dating and relationships are pretty much a dead thing anymore.

To quote The Dude...

Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg

:p

My opinion... Waste of time, find a good clean woman for a few nights, and go on with life, dating and relationships are pretty much a dead thing anymore.

See this seems to be the opinion of a LOT of society now, Unfortunately for this reason family values are dead, Single mothers and guys with kids all over with different mothers and people wonder why things are so messed up and when you get older there won't be anyone to take retirement and enjoying it with, I'll stick with my old fashioned values.

Back
Top Bottom