In searce of free, idiot proof video editing program

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I have a screen capture program and several nice cameras. I want to take the video from the cameras and splice it in to the screen video to make some how to videos for my MR forum. Building is simple to get across with still pictures but programing is best done with video from the programming software and clips of the transmitter programming.

The transmitter has a LCD screen that has to have images of it captured with a still or video camera. But I need to be able to splice all this together to make one video. So is there any free editor software that doesn't take a Ph.D in nuclear physics to figure out and make work?

Lol the only thing movie maker can do is combine videos, add scene transitions and a few other little things :p

Lol the only thing movie maker can do is combine videos, add scene transitions and a few other little things :p

Can take snapshots, remove audio, add audio, picutures.. other things, but cant think off the top of my head.. :cool:

But thats the point of it, its simple to use, but the version I use has more features, before they started to dumb it down to average users..

But thats the point of it, its simple to use, but the version I use has more features, before they started to dumb it down to average users..

Ikr :lol:
MS did the same with Virtual Pc, 2007 was good but then they just messed up the newer one. Now I just use VirtualBox.

Ikr :lol:
MS did the same with Virtual Pc, 2007 was good but then they just messed up the newer one. Now I just use VirtualBox.

You can get VMWare workstation pro 12

So much more powerful and better to use..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom