What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Skyrim, for pc, was considering getting it for xbox, but decided i wanted to experience it on the pc.

that netbook looks pretty nice mike!

Thanks Pete, hopefully my package will get here shortly, once it does I'm going erase xp home off of it and use windows 7 professional and take it with me when I am out.

GoPro HD Hero2 camera, the outdoor version. I didn't exactley pay for it, it's a combined present from my Parents, Grandparents and Sister :D

Now just gotta wait a long time to use it :p

GoPro HD Hero2 camera, the outdoor version. I didn't exactley pay for it, it's a combined present from my Parents, Grandparents and Sister :D

Now just gotta wait a long time to use it :p
That's pretty cool. I want one of those GoPro cams but can't afford one.

I should probably add it wasn't a random present, it's for Christmas. My family arn't quite that generous! haha.

But yeah i've wanted a GoPro to some extent since the original came out. But once this new one came out, i've been itching to have one. I must of never shut up about it to my family if they realised it would make a good present.

I think it looks a little goofy on the helmet, so i will try it using the chest mount for skiing i think.

I should probably add it wasn't a random present, it's for Christmas. My family arn't quite that generous! haha.

But yeah i've wanted a GoPro to some extent since the original came out. But once this new one came out, i've been itching to have one. I must of never shut up about it to my family if they realised it would make a good present.

I think it looks a little goofy on the helmet, so i will try it using the chest mount for skiing i think.
My family get me something decent.....yea right lol. If I want anything electronic or car related I always have to get it myself. I stopped getting ****** presents when I was 13.

I think that's a good idea. I've noticed a lot of videos on Youtube of biking and stuff have helmet mounted cams and we get a very pretty HD picture of the ground most of the time.

Best idea I've seen is programming a drone/helicopter to follow you, with the camera mounted on that. Aerial view ftw.

Bought a shisha today, tried one for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Smooth as, goes for ages, flavourful, epic :grin:

My family get me something decent.....yea right lol. If I want anything electronic or car related I always have to get it myself. I stopped getting ****** presents when I was 13.

I think that's a good idea. I've noticed a lot of videos on Youtube of biking and stuff have helmet mounted cams and we get a very pretty HD picture of the ground most of the time.

True, but i don't think that would be the case for Skiing. You tend to look forwards and ahead. People and trees seem to come out of nowhere at 30/40mph :p
Actually, the chest mount might provide that exact problem.

It all depends, if your chilling you stand like this:
skier2.jpg

If your going at speed like a pro you stand like this
skier_1212801c.jpg

I have no idea if anyone here Ski's so thought i'd provide pics ^ The second stance is going to show a whole lot of the ground. Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom