Potentially the longest thread in history...

we should have a cod4 tech-forums game, and/or mw2. That would be fun. Mw2 would be easy, but i dont know how we would do cod4, unless we just found a random empty server. My clan no longer has a cod4 server.

That would be sweet. I'm down. Just name the time :)

anyone got an old hard drive that they are not using and would want to donate to me? Preferable sata, and over 100gb, but i will take what ever i can get. I have had a little side project putting together a FreeNas server....and i have finally got everything i need except for the hard drive (all parts were aquired for free, or next to nothing, so thats why i dont want to go out and buy a hard drive). My first idea was to set it up in a raid configuration, but its unlikely that that is going to happen.

Check out the S10e, it's got a few improvements (including a 6-cell battery). I bought one myself, and I love the little thing.

well i already bought this one, icame upto 190 total...

its my first laptop purchase for myself, gonna have to find out if its a good buy, i might just end up upgrading the ram

anyone got an old hard drive that they are not using and would want to donate to me? Preferable sata, and over 100gb, but i will take what ever i can get. I have had a little side project putting together a FreeNas server....and i have finally got everything i need except for the hard drive (all parts were aquired for free, or next to nothing, so thats why i dont want to go out and buy a hard drive). My first idea was to set it up in a raid configuration, but its unlikely that that is going to happen.

If you can hang on until next year I'll bring one over when I come visiting :p

Was bored today in class, so i decided to make a little number guessing game, very simple, but was just fun making it.

Code:
var num, guess, tries : int
tries := 0
randint (num, 1, 10)
loop
    guess := 0
    if tries = 0 then
        put "I Am Thinking Of A Number From 1 To 10."
        put "Guess The number I Am Thinking Of"
    end if
    get guess
    if guess = num then
        tries := tries + 1
        put "Congratulations You Have Got The Number, It Took You ", tries, " tries."
        exit
    end if
    if guess not= num then
        put "Your Guess Was Incorrect, Please Try Again"
        tries := tries + 1
        if guess < num then
            put "Guess Higher"
        end if
        if guess > num then
            put "Guess Lower"
        end if
    end if