Could you recomend me not very expensive hosting company for shared solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigos

Baseband Member
I need your help guys. I came across Marblehost.com and found out many interesting hosting features provided by this company. I think that it will be the best company for shared hosting. But before to sign up I want to know people's attitude towards it. Could tell me some thing about it?

Regretably I cannot review the company you ask about, but still I can give a suggestion for a cheap webhost - Webhostgiant.com.

Look up when you see the prices I think you will be surprised a lot... Really low cost!

I think that comparison will show you a well-marked picture of what the company is. Also have a look at MMhosting.com hosting plans. It offers free domain too. And then, choose the host that will be suitable for you.

Have a look at Ahosting.biz. They have not expensive plans for shared hosting and reselling. Compay is longstranding and reliable enough to trust. I suppose you would be interested in their offers..

Regretably I cannot review the company you ask about, but still I can give a suggestion for a cheap webhost - Webhostgiant.com.
Look up when you see the prices I think you will be surprised a lot... Really low cost!

Thanks a lot for suggestion. I was really surprised when I saw the prices. Have you had personal experience with webhostgiant.com? I don't know anything about the quality of their hosting and support services. What is the percentage of network uptime do they guarantee?

BlueHost and HostMonster are still the best value for what you get. $6 per month for 1500GB of storage and 15000GB of bandwidth per month. One of the highest up times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom