Need Everybody's Help with Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt the gtx use 2 pci e connectors? and isnt it bigger?

I know it uses two 6 pin connectors, I am not really sure about the actual physical size of the card, I know it won't be an issue for me, I have a very large case.

hmmm...i would now get the msi gts.
the gtx will overclock more...but for that extra money, i dont think you will need it and i dont think its worth it.

Thanks for everybodys input, I have made my decision....I hope I am not going to regret going over to the GREEN side.....lol

I just ordered this card

Newegg.com - XFX PVT98FYDF9 GeForce 9800 GTX(G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics

I went with XFX because I liked the idea if I sell this card, I can transfer the warranty...great idea

I also liked the look of the card, even though it won't be seen in this large CM STACKER!

I have alot of games sitting here waiting for this card to arrive so I hope i will enjoy this on my 22" Samsung

Looks like my son can have my X1900XTX to put with his other one now...he can crossfire those, or he has enough saved up if we sell the 2 X1900XT'S he can get a 8800GTS 92.

I told him for his birthday he could get x-box or video card.....he took videocard,,,said he did not want to be called a "console tard" by his buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom