Att!!! Ebay Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much trouble am I in? I hate reading so of course I wouldn't know that.

Please tell me that was just a warning. Why else would they give me a tutorial and say I have to do that in order to sell and buy again?

^i dont see how you could get in any real trouble

its not against the law or anything do they cant like fine you or anything

just cancle the account already its that easy

why are you still asking ******* questions?

they said something about a $100,000 fine. I guess this was a warning and if I get caught again then I have to pay a $100,000 fine.

how much trouble am I in? I hate reading so of course I wouldn't know that.

That is quite possible the most idiotic thing I have ever read in my life, I am truly surprised that anyone wouldn't read the rules when money is involved, I read the ebay TOS before I accepted it, go back an read it. You are in breach of the TOS an if you have been bidding on items you own to boost the price I doubt that you will be able to keep your account.

By the way am i the only person who has noticed the irony in the quote, hates reading an has posted that on a text based medium of communication.

Guys what the ****. If norcent can sell a $500 laptop for $2000 then he should. Why shouldn't he, i sure would if i made $1500, and so would you.

But yeh, do NOT bid on your own items..

that laptop is worth more then that. Also This isn't as long as the TOS on ebay. I should have refrased that to I hate reading long passages.

I still have my accounts for some reason.

why are you guys more interested in helping me with that shill bidding and not helping me out with the fraud? I really can't afford to give ebay about $200.00 for invoice cause of scammers. Although I can't afford a $100,000 fine either.

Wooo buddy calm down... i think it was a rhetorical question.

Or maybe not, still, calm down.

chill-pill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom