Weighted Companion Pumpkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grievearz

M.C. Etcher
20071030pumpkins0008nl6.jpg

I made this last night hope you all enjoy!

Anyone else make any computer/game themed pumpkins?

Pretty cool..And what's all this "Companion" stuff I keep seeing around..Like Companion cube or something idk...Where's it from...?

Pretty cool..And what's all this "Companion" stuff I keep seeing around..Like Companion cube or something idk...Where's it from...?

Play Portal.

"This is the weighted companion cube. It will acompany you for the remainder of the test."

"The weighted companion cube will not threten to stab you and, infact, cannot speak."

"If the weighted companion cube dose speak to you, please disregard it's advice."

"Congradulations on completeing the test, but the weighted companion cube can no longer accompany you and therefor must be euthanized"

"While it has been a faithful companion, your Companion Cube cannot accompany you through the rest of the test. If it could talk - and the Enrichment Center takes this opportunity to remind you that it cannot - it would tell you to go on without it because it would rather die in a fire than become a burden to you."

"Although the euthanizing process is remarkably painful, 8 out of 10 Aperture Science engineers believe that the Companion Cube is most likely incapable of feeling much pain."

And then in the end, the computer is going on about companion cube was your one and only friend, however you Murdered Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom