XP+Vista Dual Boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daythecountrydied21

Beta member
Alright I'm getting kinda tired of vista and want to have the choice between the two whenver I boot up etc.
I have vista home premium installed now, but will be getting Vista Ultimate and XP Pro SP3 for each respective partition.
My only question is will I be able to do this, and have the XP Pro recognize all of my cards and everything.
I have XP running virtually in Vista and I have my networking etc, but my video card doesn't get recognized, is this just because it's in virtual or will XP not regonize my video card since it came with a Vista computer?
Thanks in adv!

Check the vendors website for your video card for XP drivers. As long as drivers are supported for both operating systems the dual boot should work fine. Make sure you install XP before Vista otherwise its a bit of a headache.

Check the vendors website for your video card for XP drivers. As long as drivers are supported for both operating systems the dual boot should work fine. Make sure you install XP before Vista otherwise its a bit of a headache.

Nice avatar.
Irony?
Haaaaaaa.

Just make sure you install xp first, then vista. Also, going from home premium to ultimate isn't worth the extra cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom