Windows 7 and 2003 hp compaq

Compaq hp 2003 with windows 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted no at first, but with over 2gb ram (stocks) you could upgrade since as you have around 3gb or 4gb(max supported)
you should upgrade!

OK! But I talked with an HP person and said it was fine I could download/buy Windows 7 and even Windows 8!

:cool:

nice, but do you think with a 9 year old laptop you think you should bother spending 100 bucks to upgrade to windows 7? you should wait a few years or 2 and buy a new laptop for 300 bucks or so, It would come with windows 7 or 8 and be better spec wise, Ill look a few things up
you really should wait till your laptop is dead or when you want a new one to upgrade. xp is fine just a little bit old!

That was a pretty good laptop for its time though!

EDIT: wow that was a good laptop, I dont see any around 300 for that spec range. heck and its lasted 9 years! you should keep that laptop i figured they would have better laptops for around 300 bucks

lets see if anybody else replies and can give you some advice

HOLY CRAP THAT COST 1,199 bucks! when it came out!
your grandma was awesome... try to look up the benefits of upgrading to windows 8 and see if any appeal you.

Last edited:
nice, but do you think with a 9 year old laptop you think you should bother spending 100 bucks to upgrade to windows 7? you should wait a few years or 2 and buy a new laptop for 300 bucks or so, It would come with windows 7 or 8 and be better spec wise, Ill look a few things up
you really should wait till your laptop is dead or when you want a new one to upgrade. xp is fine just a little bit old!

LOL

It's $38.96 to download windows 8

o i got windows 7, i built my computer a few months ago.
if you want to upgrade you can upgrade to win 8! look around the internet for info first though

Back
Top Bottom