VIOP or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I am looking for something similar to the talk feature on aol messanger. The aol feature isnt that good. There has to be another program out there that you can chat between two people over the internet.

Had any one else had any experence with a program like this?

Thanks.

Roger Wilco....I use it all the time when playing games online.
www.rogerwilco.com
When you are hosting a channel between two or more friends it requires a port to be forwarded on your gateway though

mikesgroovin said:

When you are hosting a channel between two or more friends it requires a port to be forwarded on your gateway though

can you explain this in more detail. I am new to this, andwondering what I have to do to set it up.

Thanks.

Like any other Internet app - your experience is going to vary depending on your Internet connection speed. Best bet is to download and give it a shot.

Skype is really good, I'd recommend it. The only problem with it is that when you play online games and it's running in the background then there is a delay of about 5 seconds or more, and it might hang up. Might just be my connection though.

m3trj said:
Skype is really good, I'd recommend it. The only problem with it is that when you play online games and it's running in the background then there is a delay of about 5 seconds or more, and it might hang up. Might just be my connection though.

Skype delays, or the game lags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom