Is this possible? Cancel / Restore Hotkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
The only way I can play 720p movies of a Blu-Ray movie in my computer using Windows Vista is to LITERALLY open up task manager and canceling the sidebar, firewall, anti virus and all processes (that includes explorer.exe) leaving only my media player. Even if I change the theme to "classic" mode, the video gets VERY choppy. With the method I did above, I'm able to watch the video perfectly fine with about some 3 second frame 'skipping' every 5 minutes or so, but I can live with that.

The problem comes before / after watching the movie. I literally have to spend minutes disabling / enabling all these processes whenever I watch / stop watching the movie. The worst part is: after watching a movie, I have to restart the computer AND then change the theme settings and enable the sidebar.

Is there an automated program where I can cancel / restore all these stuff with a click of a button?

If you have to go thru all that to watch the movie then something is wrong. I am able to watch HD stuff with out disabling anything.

On Windows XP I had no problem without disabling anything. Its when I upgraded to Windows Vista that this started happening. I have nothing against Vista, in fact I suggest to use it than to use Windows XP Pro.

What is your computer specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom