limewire

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so how do i get windows media player to recognize the .sfv file,does anyone know where i can get the codex for it??

ok so how do i get windows media player to recognize the .sfv file,does anyone know where i can get the codex for it??

an sfv file is useless. I delete all of mines. it checks the integrity of the download. we need to know the other file extension to help you although the klite pack might fix it

it could be a mkv, avi or iso file

the video file is avi and it will play in windows media but theres no sound which is what i think the sfv is

Like EricB and the others have said, the SFV file is not the sound file. It's just a file integrity check, to make sure you have all of the file. Download the Codec pack I linked you to.

So you go on a whole thread about LimeWire and torrenting and this just now gets brought up? I find it funny that this rule exists when even mods say that they've used torrent networks and LimeWire, etc.

I've used torrents before like everyone else, just think it's kinda strange that moderators talk about using LimeWire in one post and then quote rules about piracy the next.
The reason is because no specific file was mentioned. Till that post before i made the remark about the rules.

As Eric said. P2P and Torrents are not themselves illegal. What files obtained from them are.

SVF Files are NOTHING. Check the file size could it really be a whole file if it is only a couple of KB? Do you think they could really get a whole file in just that?

I can bet that there is a RAR file or 2 in there that you have yet to extract.

What the file types located in the folder? We know there is a SFV file. But what else is in there?

You are right Mike i should have used the email. I could have gotten it. In that respect you are right. I dont take offense. You were not showing disrespect. You were pointing out how i was wrong and in this case you are right. I was. I should have taken it private. I will remove the posts as they do not belong and edit out the stuff that doesnt belong.

I thank you for bringing that up Mike. I may not have been active when you were around all that much and i may not have had to deal with you all that much. but i do respect you and your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom