I saw the Future and its AWESOME! (2019 a microsoft vision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is within the relm of reason. But would people want to carry around the device to read the newspaper? With having to store it themselves and be responsible for not breakign it?

That is the real question.

wow. so life will be a living comic book!!!

really, the translating speech bubbles were a bit of a stretch. :freak:

oh and, microsoft! please! no talking toliets! its already enough that my computer talks to me sometimes! no more!

Man i wish i could watch this right now, have to wait till Monday at school i guess...

wow your school lets you stream video?!?! my school is so strict about that. its a huge no-no.

haha, well i don't know if you should be that excited about it, its really short. there's no real dialog. its basically a montage. and i guess....frightening yet plausible.

but basically, EVERYTHING (almost) is touch screen and wireless. and apparently all run by microsoft. where's the competiton from apple in all of this futuristic nonsense!

wow your school lets you stream video?!?! my school is so strict about that. its a huge no-no.
My school lets me torrent stuff after booting into Ubuntu from a memory stick :p I was amazed at that. Very good for downloading Windows 7, too, having a 100Mb connection at your disposal.

Interesting video tho. The idea I loved most was the mutiple-debit card-shaped thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom