Can I view & print pages visited from temp. files in XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordy

Beta member
Hi,
I am in a pickle,
after attempting a booking to oz & not being able to complete because the purchase path would not proceed to conclusion(/ card verification failure?what), I re-applied on the debit card.

You guessed it I have two tickets!

Anyway I'm trying to gather evidence of what screens I went thru.

previously on windows98 I could go in C windows show files temp internet the view each page as it had been seen.

Now I'm on WindowsXP with mozilla firefox. I would (if poss.) like to view and print these pages or know this is not possible.How about the secure pages will they show?Also I'd like to print off the timed list of the sceens.

As you can no doubt tell I don't really know much about computers.

Thanks.

Will the airline company not refund you, they should after all it was one of those computer things, explain that to them, it was probably on there side, you have consumer rights. Then you would have no reason to retrace your steps.

I have Windows 98 with Opera, it all depends I suppose on your settings, I have mine so that when I shut the browser down everything is cleared 'history' etc.

Thanks Glider,
any reasonable person woulld think so and hopefully it will prove to be the case.

In the uk flight tickets are outside the distance selling consumer regulations.

The contracts written for you to click to proceed to sale are all encompassing,often illegally so. This is cited by the office of fair trading in their case law examples.

My sale(s) were all electronic, 6 months in advance, on a popular easily resold destination (Melbourne ,YeeHaaa! ), you would have thought a few strokes at the keyboard & no probs. Not so, reasonableness often doesn't come into it, contract law,reputation etc does.

It takes 12- 16 WEEKS! to receive a refund(from the airline) ,if you get any.(contract says to change details= £200 cancellation= Full cost of flight.PLUS a £45 charge from the third party agent, the internet site who sold the flight

I need all the evidence I can get, I am more likely to get a reasonable result early on.

I have started to attempt resolution but call centers,fudging, etc give me an indication of things to come.

I ill have to look if the history goes each time but its there on the history on-line.

Any ideas anybody? perhaps links to free contract lawyers forum.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom