Can i change my Factory Restore to what i want. (change the OS and software)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically i want to change the "factory restore" i want to change the operating system and all of the software, so i basically want to completely delete and create a new one.
is this possible if so, how?
thanks in advance

No you cant. You can delete it but you cant place a different OS and software on there to be restored when you use the Factory Restore option.

The onyl thing you can do is delete the Factory Restore, install the OS and software you want and make a Image of it using CloneZilla, FOG, Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost.

No you cant. You can delete it but you cant place a different OS and software on there to be restored when you use the Factory Restore option.

The onyl thing you can do is delete the Factory Restore, install the OS and software you want and make a Image of it using CloneZilla, FOG, Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost.

oh cool that's still cool, so is it basically the same as factory restore accept its all of the stuff i want to keep?
also how do i delete the other image? i cant do it in computer>*right click* manage

Yes it basically would it would just be done via a different method to restore.

You would have to use a Disk Tool. We have them listed in the Read First thread entitled Recommended Tools for Certain Tasks with links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom