can i burn a bootable iso disc image on a rewitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheElise

Baseband Member
i am confusing my self here and for some reason am having a moment of dissilusion?

Some times the simplest of questions end up making me doubt myself!

Can you burn a bootable iso image such as windows Xp on to a rewitable cd and if it doesnt boot just rewrite another version over the top? i always though that a bootalbe iso disc image needed to be burned and finaliased? i think i am worng though hence the post here.

So can you tell me if you can burn a bootable iso disc image such as winxp to a rewitable cd and if it itnt to your satisifaction such as a personalised verson of xp just erase and rewite the newre version?

i am convincing my self as i wtite this that is is ofcourse possible and that i am an idiot for asking but do you ever get those days when you just doubt the simplest of things?

Thanks again folks..

of course it's possible to use a rewritable... i use them all the time for my linux distros and have never had a problem booting from them.

Sure can. It may tell you that you are burning to a rw and are you sure want to go do this, I always said yes and never had a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom