adguard from pc to phone

chara33

Daemon Poster
Hi, I am trying to transfer the adguard from my pc to my blu vivo xl android phone. When i copy and paste it to downloads it doesn't show on my phone. How do i solve this so I can install it on my phone?

thx

I'm assuming this is an APK file?

Are you opening a file explorer app & tapping on the APK file to install it? Or are you just looking into your installed apps list.

I'm assuming this is an APK file?

Are you opening a file explorer app & tapping on the APK file to install it? Or are you just looking into your installed apps list.

yes, APK file. I am looking in downloads on phones as to where i pasted it. Any ideas plz, carn?

thx

If you pasted it in the Downloads folder it should be there.

What file explorer app are you using?

Have you tried just downloading it on your phone through a web browser that way, and then accessing the file directly?

If you pasted it in the Downloads folder it should be there.

What file explorer app are you using?

Have you tried just downloading it on your phone through a web browser that way, and then accessing the file directly?

Ok, i found it in file explorer and opening it but it is SHOWING A BUNCH OF UNREADABLE SMALL PRINT. Any ideas why? I am new to doing this type of thing. Sorry.

If it was an APK, it should have opened with the system's installer. Sounds like you opened it in a text editor, or opened a zip or something.

Is the extension ".apk" ? When you tapped on it, what did it open with?

If it was an APK, it should have opened with the system's installer. Sounds like you opened it in a text editor, or opened a zip or something.

Is the extension ".apk" ? When you tapped on it, what did it open with?

extension is apk. i think i used firefox by accident. How do i fix this so it opens with the correct app plz? thx

Last edited:
all set thx "Allow installation of apps from unknown sources" in your security settings was the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom