Active Desktop & (Disable: IE) Right Mouse Click???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayen15

Baseband Member
Active Desktop &(Disable: IE +) Enable "Desktop" Right-Mouse Click on Active Desktop?

hi, i've got an "Active Desktop" but when I do a right mouse click on my active desktop I can see the Internet Explorer options:

1) "Back, Forward, View Source, Print, Refresh, Properties,..."

But when I disable my active desktop i see this: (The way it should be)

2) Arrange Icons By, Refresh, Paste, Paste Shortcut, NVIDIA Display, New, Properties

Is there a way to have an "active desktop" and when I do a right mouse click on my active desktop that I will see option 2)?

So I want to see "Arrange Icons By, Refresh, Paste, Paste Shortcut, NVIDIA Display, New, Properties" with my Active Desktop turned ON.

(Look at the screenshot: I would like to have the second option 2, on my active desktop)

rayen15,

Your active desktop must be using some HTMl page to be displayed as background. In your display settings, you can remove the check mark of the html file from the active desktop setup. [I forgot the tab in the display properties where you can find that ]...maybe someone with windows can make a quick reference and post back..

My whole "Active Desktop" has an HTML file (full screen), so clicking on a different spot is useless :p

I know I could make it smaller or remove my active desktop, but that's not what I want, I want to have an active desktop (fullscreen HTML page) with the posibility to do a right mouse click and see the options of a normal "desktop" on my active desktop...

rayen15,

Nope thats not possible. As long as your right click is on a HTML page, you will only have the options for that one. Atleast this is how windows works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom