Buying a Cheap Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PadaWaN5

Baseband Member
Hey all I am looking to buy a cheap gaming laptop, and does anyone have any suggestions. I would like a price range under 800 dollars. But what is the cheapest but is still decent gaming computer. I would want it too run WoW perfectcly but I know that there is no cheap gasming lapto out thre

Thanks, I also got a old old laptop that is probably windows 2000. Could I be able to upgrade it into making it Run WoW. I know you cant upgrade memory on a lap top. Or Can you cause When i was looking for my first comp he said u cant upgrade me memory so i went with a desktop.. If you can upgrade memory I should sue :)

Then call your lawyer, b/c the guy lied to you. You can upgrade laptop memory. Not video memory (as that is shared w/ the system), but RAM you can upgrade. I have a compaq from 1999 that i upgraded to 512 K ram a little while ago. So i know even old laptops allow RAM upgrades.

But honestly it wouldn't do you much good. An old computer like that will run WoW choppy no matter what.

Then call your lawyer, b/c the guy lied to you. You can upgrade laptop memory. Not video memory (as that is shared w/ the system), but RAM you can upgrade. I have a compaq from 1999 that i upgraded to 512 K ram a little while ago. So i know even old laptops allow RAM upgrades.

But honestly it wouldn't do you much good. An old computer like that will run WoW choppy no matter what.

he could have ment Video memory but could i have sued him I didnt buy from hius store but if i go back and they lie would i be able to sue Imoslty liekly wouldnt sue them but u never know

you can't sue a retail store employee for being incompetent

and don't buy an acer... you will regret it.

you can't sue a retail store employee for being incompetent

and don't buy an acer... you will regret it.

umm have you ever owned an acer or at least try one??

i have a 5920 and their great for gaming.

but anyways looking into acers their really good

Yeah, why the hate on Acers? I have 35 of them powering away in my lab at the university. They are great! Maybe their older computers or certain models aren't as high quality, but the Extensa series is very good.

Anyone can get lucky with a computer and have it live for 10 years.

I've seen more Acer's come back for repair than any other brand, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom