FX5600XT-TD Video Card - Video Card = $225
Logitec - Mouse = $12
Microsoft - Keyboard = $35
X-Alien 21 - Case = $113
Terratec EWX 24/96 - Soundcard = $200
Cameo 200 RT - Video Editor Card
What do you guys think of these........

Total (excluding Video graphic editor = $1863

My new update yall......Gimme your thoughts......This gonna be running on Suse 9.0 amd64 version.

you paid way, way too much. your video card ,mouse, and hard disk is horrible for what this system cost you. plus you have no monitor or speaker yet you have a $200 sound card (maybe you will use your home theater speaker system?). someone scammed you bigtime, although have no idea what the Cameo 200 RT is. maybe that is why you spent so much money.

Thanx for reply but I think you guys are missing something before jumping to conclusion. The soundcard is a professional which I will be running my studio on to it. The Cameo 200 RT is for Video editing. So as you know, I am getting this system so I can run my studio, Video production as well as other light programming. The $200 for the Soundcard is an estimate, but the best one cost at about $800 I have checked yesterday at Long & MacQuade. In addition, I am from Canada yall, so the prices might be different than the one the US. My message for ek/Esine, since you said my HDD is horrible, so which one is the best, you didnt even mention.
My system is extremely dedicated for Studio project, Video production, and some other electronic discoveries.

please give me a positive answer.

i only give detailed comments if someone asks for it, your original question was not asking for specifics. nu_in_tha_spot since you are using it for Video Production it would make more sense for you to get the fastest hard disks possible. i would suggest 10,000 or 15,000 RPM SCSI disks if you need the very fastest. here's a listing:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProdu...minprice=&maxprice=&description= &Order=votes

i would suggest two ATA133 or Serial ATA hard disks in RAID-0 (zero). for an average budget which seems like it would suit you better than SCSI. you will need RAID controllers built into the motherboard or buy a separate PCI RAID controller.

it looks like you are paying 50% more than normal, maybe canadian money is 50% more inflated than US dollars.

If your doing video work you NEED alot of Ram. I do Video Editing and i have 2gig's. Trust me on that it will make like ALOT easier.

Well, on a positive note.....since this is for business, you may be able to expense this!!! I feel that you are going to pay too much as well. But, beef up the RAM and get a solid video card and this machine is going to be sweet!

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom