yonah!? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkShdw88

In Runtime
these are available in dual core 2ghz+ and have sse3 and dual channel ddr2-667? with 667mhz bus? sounds pretty good and from what ive seen on first benchmarks of it .. looks promising for laptops but will there be desktop boards available? (apparently you cant use the same socket 479 as dothan its pins are changed slightly but stil 479 of em)..

id be interested to see how the higher end goes of it and overlocks etc. because its based off p1,2,3 etc...

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2554

Today is the release date for these baby's, can't wait to see some OC'ing on them. The early benches do look quite impressive, I think it's a good sign for what Conroe will bring.

AOpen is making a desktop board for these I know for sure, I have also heard Asus is, and maybe DFI. It might be a waste though if Conroe ends up performing as good as they are expecting, might want to wait and see.

cool, yeh should see some reviews posted around when people get the chance to have a shot of em.. i havnt heard a whole lot on conroe but if its based off and runs in a similar way to yonah and includes some stuff intel learnt with netburst (eg. h/t) it should be a good chip for them...

i was waiting to hear some news on desktop boards for em because of the different pin arrangement (same 479 tho), good to hear that there are a few companies set to release boards for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom